- Lynn, Four HR’s Lead White Sox past Tigers
- Cubs Drop Series Opener in SF
- Drought grip tightens to the north, loosens south; heat ahead—dry and warm middle of June expected. June off to a sunny start
- How far inland can one feel the lake effect off Lake Michigan in Chicago?
- Chicago makes top 10 ‘burger restaurants in the US’ list
BELLWOOD, Ill. – A man and woman were found beaten to death inside a Bellwood-area home, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
According to the Cook County medical examiner’s office, both died from head injuries. Their deaths have been ruled a homicide.
According to The Sun-Times, officers were called to investigate an odor coming from a home Wednesday afternoon in the 3400 block of Warren Avenue.
The pair were not identified by police.
LATEST WGN NEWS HEADLINES: