TEDWomen is a special event that many of us hold dear to our hearts. We gather to celebrate ideas, talk about what matters, learn from each other and, this year, address a pressing question: “What now?” What comes, now, after nearly everything about how we live and work has been altered by the realities of a global pandemic?
To explore this question (and much, much more), we invite you to join us (in person!) from December 1-3 in Palm Springs, California for TEDWomen 2021. After more than a year of working remotely, attending virtual events and sitting through (probably too many) Zoom meetings, we couldn’t be more excited to reignite the magic, spontaneity and creativity that can only be found in shared, real-world experiences. Come celebrate the resilience of great ideas when nourished by a community that works together to make them happen.
Need more convincing? Here are five life-affirming reasons to come to TEDWomen 2021:
1. At TEDWomen, you’ll make connections that last a lifetime. People don’t come to TEDWomen just to network — they come to learn, share and build lasting relationships around ideas that will shape the future. It’s a diverse, warm group of friends you haven’t met yet, ready to connect over ideas on a deep level. When you come to TEDWomen, you’re joining a community like no other.
2. TEDWomen is an opportunity to take your professional development to the next level. This conference is designed to catalyze growth. Surrounded by people who value bringing ideas to life, you’ll gain tools to elevate your communication and make professional connections that matter. Expect to learn about innovations that will soon become reality and don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the conversations that will shape the future we all share. As one attendee wrote, “The TEDWomen conference focuses on the power of women and girls to be change makers.”
3. This is a conference for everyone. Don’t get us wrong, we love women’s conferences, but this one’s a little different. Yes, TEDWomen celebrates ideas by women, and sometimes about women, but they are built on the foundation of creating a better world for all of us. A smorgasbord of perspectives! At TEDWomen, every voice has a vital role to play — and everyone is welcome.
4. You deserve a brain massage. We’ve carefully curated your journey through TEDWomen to offer you the opportunity to make unexpected connections, propel your passions and pursuits and leave feeling inspired and renewed. Every moment spent is an investment in yourself — fine-tuned to be an enriching experience that you will hopefully want to revisit. A repeat attendee wrote, “TEDWomen continues to be a nourishing and enriching experience that keeps me coming back year after year.”
5. It’s time to get outside. Step away from your screens and into beautiful, sunny Palm Springs in December. You’ll be in good company, surrounded by an enthusiastic community of learners and doers in a fresh environment (while soaking up some vitamin D). Enough said.